Best Air Purifiers for Odor Removal
Types of Odors
Best Air Purifiers for Odor Removal remove Odours like strong cooking smells, chemical fumes, and tobacco smoke which are particularly dangerous for those that suffer from asthma, allergies, COPD, or MCS. As the air reaches the lungs, these bothersome odours and fumes trigger allergic and asthmatic reactions, having a negative effect on your health. Therefore there is a need of Best Air Purifiers for Odor Removal to make sure allergies and asthma is not triggered.
Every Householder knows that there is a room in house or a place in house, which has some unpleasant smell. Like Odor near Trash cans, Dustbins, Kitchen Dust bins, Garbage area, smoke odor, fish odor, burning oil odor. Everybody can relate to these smells by their olfactory senses.
Odors like tobacco, cooking smells, chemical fumes are dangerous for people who are suffering from Asthma, Allergies, MCS or COPD. When the Air reaches lungs, these odors trigger the asthmatic reactions and allergies. Pregnant ladies feel nausea tic while babies tend to cry.
Natural remedies to get rid of odor
- First of all, Find the type of Odour
- Find the source of Odor
- Open your windows and clean air with the help of air
- Clean your garbage disposal
- Wash your sheets and laundry
- Dust your room from top to bottom
- Use dryer sheets outside the laundry room
- Clean your floors
- Use the power of the sun
- Let sunlight come inside the house.
- Bathe your pets
- Clean all upholstery.
- Clean Carpets. If necessary dry clean them
- Open Almirah doors and keep it open for a while
- Keep all clothes in Sun light for disinfecting
- Put Naphthalene Balls in side cupboards
- You can also use Neem Leaves to keep in boxes where you keep your storage.
- Neem leaves repel insects, cockroaches
- Burn some Neem leaves in the evening to get rid of harmful bacteria in the house.
- People with Allergies can think of bathing with largely diluted Neem leaves water.
Do Air Purifiers remove bad odour from the house?
Well Odors are chemical bacteria in air. And to remove those extremely small odor bacteria you need the right type of Air Purifier which can mitigate the rotting smell of food, toxic gases of smoke and garbage.
One should not buy HEPA alone Air Purifier of the requirement if removal of odor. One should combine the HEPA with Activated Carbon technology or use Polarized-media electronic air cleaners which are specialized in not producing ozone yet conglomerating the stinky bacteria’s.
However in case of fire, you want to extinguish the fire and remove the smoke filed in the apartment, then Ozone generating Air Purifiers work wonders because they oxidize strongest chemical particles.
Do Air Purifiers make the air smell better?
All air purifiers are not same, and some filters very good at removing odours, while others wont remove at all. Overall, a HEPA air purifier and a carbon filter can improve the indoor air quality. Therefore best air purifiers for odor removal are coupled with HEPA and carbon filters.
Room Fresheners mask the odor temporarily and add to ill health. Even dogs can make out the temporary smell of Air Fresheners and room deodorizers. So to get rid of bad odor, We can suggest you some good Air Purifiers picked by our experts considering the size of harmful molecules.
What do we present?
We represent top brand air purifier like Austin, Alen, Germguardian, Levoit and honeywell. All these brands offer a products that target allergens and use specialized filter media to absorb odours and remove them from the air you breathe. These are some of the brands which offer best air purifiers for odor removal.
How to choose the right Air Purifier for Odor Removal?
- Consider CADR. Amount of Clean air delivery.
- Certification by AHAM
- CADR determines, tobacco, dust, pollen, smoke removal cubic feet per minute (CFM)
- Activated Carbon filter has charcoal. Charcoal absorbs odorous particles and converts them to liquid. Hence when the charcoal is full, one needs to change filter.from gases or liquids. Charcoal attracts odorous molecules and binds them to carbon. Thus making the air Odour Free.
So, If you want to get rid of the stinky smell in your house and the cause for your ill health then go through the reviews and do the right thing for you and your loved one. Choose the best air purifiers for odor removal and feel the difference yourself.
Top 6 Best Air Purifiers for Odor Removal
Austin Air is one of the top brands selling air purifiers not only in India but also all over the world. Austin Air HealthMate Junior Plus is preferred by its small shape and convenient features. The 4-stage filtration gives you more functions for capturing and removing harmful substances:
- Pre-filter– aims at capturing large particles such as dust, fur, pet hair and some pet dander
- Medium Particle Pre-filter – is considered as the second pre-filter to remove small to medium particles like pollens and molds
- Activated Carbon filter– perfectly removes smoke, odors and other harmful elements
- True HEPA filter– Eliminates other small particles in the air
- 4 stages of filtration
- High quality and durable air purifier
- High CADR rate
- Perfectly removes odors
- No smart feature
- High power consumption
- A bit noisy
If you are looking for a powerful air purifier with a reasonable budget, here is our recommendation for you. GermGuardian AC5000E has 3 stages of filtration including UV-C Light to kill the harmful elements like mold and bacteria, hence, well eliminate bad smells and odors. This air purifier can well fit small and medium area with maximum of 200 square feet. Especially, GermGuardian AC5000E has its filters replacement available on India Amazon. You can easily find the alternative carbon filters there.
- Good performance and affordable price
- Lifetime warranty
- Has alternative filters available on India Amazon
- Quite noisy when using with the highest fan speed
- No smart sensor
Alen T500 tower air purifier is the most perfect choice for large area up to 500 sq. ft. This purifier successfully reaches the need of customers by providing multiple options for filters. For example, HEPA-Fresh (Allergens and Light Odor); HEPA-Silver (Mold and Bacteria); HEPA-Pure (Allergies and Asthma) … Remember to choose the right filter if you want to remove effectively odors in your house.
The Alen T500 also includes a HEPA-OdorCell Filter which helps to remove about 99% PM, asthma, allergens, light and heavy odors in the air.
- Reasonable price for multiple options and a lifetime warranty
- Good for large area
- Has 4 different filters
- Provides specific noise level for each speed of fan – you can flexibly decide and change the fan speed at night
- Low CADR rate
- Costly to purchase and replace a high-quality air filter
If there are lots of odors and household smoke at your house and you want to find the best air purifier with fast and efficient, don’t forget this LEVOIT LV-PUR131!
The 3 types of filters: pre-filter; carbon filter; true HEPA filter can work well with capturing and removing all odors and harmful chemicals in the indoor air. Besides, there are multiple choices of fan speeds that allow you to choose the appropriate speed and noise level.
- Easy to use the control panel
- Long warranty
- High CADR rate up to 230
- 3 levels of cleaning and removing
- Has Sleep mode and Auto mode
- Needs replacement of filter once in 3-6 months
- If air quality is dense with pollutants then might have to replace filter every 3 months.
- Can be an expensive option
You want to purchase a UV-C Light purifier but just have a tight budget? Keep reading!
This product applies UV-C Light technology to remove harmful allergens and bad smells but with just a reasonable price. It is also extremely easy for setting up and operating. You just need to install all filters, then, plug it in and switch it on. However, due to its small design and cheap price, this purifier can be effectively used for small area up to 78 sq. ft. only.
- Extremely Quiet operation
- Has UV-C light feature
- 3 cleaning levels
- Filter can be replaced
- Suitable for small coverage area
- Can get noisy sometimes
- Need to use stabiliser
Are you wondering if there is an air purifier for removing odors in larger space up to 456 square feet? The answer is yes. Honeywell True HEPA Allergen Remover is the right choice for you. This purifier has a timer setting that makes it more convenient in use. Thanks to its notification, you don’t need to note down and try to remember when it is needed for filter replacement. The night mode can help you to adjust the light at night. So cool, right?
- Effective performance and money-saving
- Has smart notification
- Can adjust the light at night
- Good for removing pet odors and allergies
- A bit pricy air filters
- Rather loud at high setting
If you are concerned with various issues like mold, odor, dust, asthma, allergy and such issues then you should be going through following Guides on our site.
Best Air Purifier for Asthma
Best Air Purifier for Allergies
Best Air Purifier for Mold
Best Car Air Purifier
Top 10 Best Budget Air Purifier in India
Cheap Air Purifier in India
Best Air Purifier for Smoke
Best Air Purifier for Baby Room
Best Air Purifier for Dust
Best Air Purifier for Larger Space
Best Air Purifier for Pet Dander
Best IONIC Air Purifier that emits negative ion
Go ahead and pick the best air purifier out of these to ensure Odor Free Air in your room.