BEST AIR PURIFIER FOR MOLD
Firstly, Mold cannot be removed but it can be controlled by Air purifiers. After detailed analysis of areas with less air and more humidity, we have come up with Best Air Purifier for Mold in India. Secondly, Mold appears in tightly constructed homes where air doesn’t flow freely. Therefore lack of air causes mold to build up. Mold initially is microscopic. It becomes visible only after it has grown for days. Moreover, Mold reproduces it quickly on wet surfaces. Most importantly, Air purifiers can stop the reproduction of mold on sticky surfaces as they use silver ion technology. Best Air Purifier for Mold are useful in controlling the reproduction of mold.
Health hazards of Mold and need of Best Air Purifier for Mold :
Runny noses,red eyes, sneezing, rashes, and cold or hay fever. At the onset symptoms are most often instant but can get delayed for hours. On the other hand, Asthmatic people may also have allergic reactions to mold. Infants, children, and the elderly can be more greatly affected by mold inhalation than healthy adults.
HEPA Air Purifiers are used in Best Air Purifier for Mold:
HEPA Airpurifiers catch upto 0.003 micron. Inside HEPA it is dry so mold spores captured die instantly. Therefore, The odor formed due to embedded mold in house, can also be removed by HEPA filters. All the Best Air Purifier for Mold has HEPA filters in it.
Best Air Purifier for Mold are listed below
Firstly, InvisiClean Aura II is an air purifier brand imported from USA.
Secondly, The combination of 4 types of filters (HEPA filter, Activated Carbon Prefilter, Ionizer, and UV-C Light) makes it efficiently capture 99.97% of harmful substances and remove mold, mildew, bad smells and viruses.
Most importantly, UV-C Light can kill germs, viruses and bacteria and emit the negative ions to totally trap all particles.
Moreover, the powerful DC (Direct Current) motor can deliver double air output with just half of consuming electricity compared to other air purifiers. This is the reason why this air purifier has been selected as Best Air Purifier for Mold
However, it can get bit noisy sometimes.
- Has 4 stages of filtration
- 3-year warranty
- Saves electricity
- 4 levels of cleaning – True HEPA, Activated carbon prefilter, ionizer, and UV-C light.
- Equipped with sleep mode and 4 speeds of fan
- A bit noisy
- No smart sensor
Firstly, True HEPA Ionic Air Filtering System with 5 Stages of Air Purification, Air Cleaner-Activated Carbon Filter for purifying Allergies, Dust, Smoke, Pet Odors, Etc. by Biota Bot.
Secondly, Activated carbon is good at removing Benzene, Xylene, Pet Odors, Smoke Odors, and Cooking Odors.
Above all, Ionizer can produce negative ions, then, effectively trap harmful bacteria. Therefore this is Best air Purifier for Mold.
However it does not have sleep mode
- Has 4 stages of filtration, especially ionizer
- Equipped automatic sensor
- 3-year warranty
- No sleep mode
Firstly, PureZone 3-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier is our recommendation to those hardly fall asleep at night with its quiet night mode.
Secondly, Attractive shape and color is another good point of this product. Therefore, This is good news to those who are suffering from asthma, allergy or other respiratory issues because of its wonderful 4-stage filtration.
Moreover, Combination of pre-filter, activated carbon filter, and HEPA and UV-C Light make it eligible to be the Best Air Purifier for Mold in India.
However this may dry out the air.
- Quite night mode
- Eye-catching design
- Has a timer
- High recommendation for removing harmful elements such as mold, asthma, allergy or other respiratory issues
- Has touch-sensitive buttons
- Equipped with an automatic timer
- Easy to assemble and use
- May dry out the air – not suitable for people who are susceptible to dry air
- Not suitable for large area
Firstly PureZone 3-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier is suitable for small area only, However, the Alen T500 tower air purifier is the most perfect choice for large area up to 500 sq. ft.
This purifier successfully reaches the need of customers by providing multiple options for filters. For instance, HEPA-Fresh (Allergens and Light Odor); HEPA-Silver (Mold and Bacteria); HEPA-Pure (Allergies and Asthma) Most importantly Remember to choose the right filter if you want to remove effectively mold and bacteria in your house.
The Alen T500 also includes a HEPA-OdorCell Filter which helps to remove about 99% PM, asthma, allergens, light and heavy odors in the air.
However he has low CADR rate and is expensive too.
- Reasonable price for multiple options and a lifetime warranty
- 3 Fan settings and whisper quiet
- Good for large area
- Has Timer
- Has 4 different filters
- Provides specific noise level for each speed of fan – you can flexibly decide and change the fan speed at night
- Best for Dust and allergies
- Low CADR rate
- Costly to purchase and replace a high-quality air filter
If you are looking for a powerful mold air purifier with a tight budget, here is our recommendation for you. GermGuardian AC5000E has 3 stages of filtration including UV-C Light to kill the harmful elements like mold and bacteria. This air purifier can well fit small and medium area with maximum of 200 square feet. Especially, GermGuardian AC5000E has its filters replacement available on India Amazon. You can easily find the alternative carbon filters there. Make sure you use a stabiliser while using this air purifier to avoid any issues with product as mentioned by some reviewers. If there is a problem then there is always a workaround. There is no point not buying this product due to some reviews. I found this air purifier better because of the technologies included and certification of the company.
American products are meant to be used with stabilisers and not rely on voltage fluctuations for its stability. This is Best Air Purifier for mold in India
- Good performance and affordable price
- Lifetime warranty
- Has alternative filters available on India Amazon
- Good for Baby rooms according to American Academy of Pediatric, Allergy and Immunology, doctors recommend HEPA air filtration to reduce exposure to indoor asthma triggers.
- True HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as .3 microns
- Charcoal filter reduces common odors from pets, smoking and cooking
- UV-C light technology works with Titanium Dioxide to kill airborne bacteria, viruses, germs and mold spores
- Quite noisy when using with the highest fan speed
- No smart sensor
- Replacement of filter every 6-8 months which i would not consider con if its capturing maximum dust then its ought to fill.
If you are concerned with various issues like mold, odor, dust, asthma and such issues then you should be going through following Guides on our site.
Best Air Purifier for Asthma
Best Air Purifier for Allergies
Best Air Purifier for Dust
Best Car Air Purifier
Top 10 Best Budget Air Purifier in India
Cheap Air Purifier in India
Best Air Purifier for Smoke
Best Air Purifier for Baby Room
Top 10 Best Air Purifier for Diwali in India
Best Air Purifier for Larger Space
Best Air Purifier for Pet Dander
Best Air Purifier for Odor Removal
Best IONIC Air Purifier that emits negative ion