Best Air Purifier for Dust
Firstly, we need to understand why there is so much of dust in India and not in other countries. Well the main reason being, our Country is blessed with Dry Air and most of the dust flows with dry air. Since the air is dry, we get monsoons once in a year only. Since most of the time there is no rain in the country, the land tends to loose moisture and no humidity in air aswell. We cant produce artificial rains like china does. Therefore the dust keeps flowing with the wind within the country. Places like Paris and london keep getting rains on and off so, all the dust and all the pollution settles down, whereas in India we cannot rely on rains for pollution to settle down. This is the reason India has most of the Dust while countries abroad don’t have that much of Dust. Technology has been a blessing in helping people get rid of dust borne allergies. Best Air Purifier for dust would help us in getting rid of all the allergy prone diseases and asthma as well. It has been tried and tested by many in urban areas these days.
Below is the list of some Air Purifiers we found to be the best for dust in India.
- InvisiClean Aura II Air Purifier
- PureZone 3-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier
- Alen T500 Tower Air Purifier
- GermGuardian AC5000E 3-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier
- Blueair Blue Pure 211+ Air Purifier
- Coway Mighty Air Purifier AP-1512HH
- GermGuardian GG1000 Air Purifier
Firstly, InvisiClean Aura II is an air purifier brand imported from USA.
Secondly, The combination of 4 types of filters (HEPA filter, Activated Carbon Prefilter, Ionizer, and UV-C Light) makes it efficiently capture 99.97% of harmful substances and remove mold, mildew, bad smells and viruses.
Most importantly, UV-C Light can kill germs, viruses and bacteria and emit the negative ions to totally trap all particles.
Moreover, the powerful DC (Direct Current) motor can deliver double air output with just half of consuming electricity compared to other air purifiers. This is the reason why this air purifier has been selected as Best Air Purifier for Mold
However, it can get bit noisy sometimes.
- Has 4 stages of filtration
- 3-year warranty
- Saves electricity
- 4 levels of cleaning – True HEPA, Activated carbon prefilter, ionizer, and UV-C light.
- Equipped with sleep mode and 4 speeds of fan
- A bit noisy
- No smart sensor
|Power Consumption (W)||3W(low) 10W(mid) 24W(high) 47W(turbo) speed|
|Coverage Area(sq.ft.)||300 SQ FT|
|Filter Type||True HEPA|
|Dimensions||12.34 x 6.25 x 17.75|
Firstly, PureZone 3-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier is our recommendation to those hardly fall asleep at night with its quiet night mode.
Secondly, Attractive shape and color is another good point of this product. Therefore, This is good news to those who are suffering from asthma, allergy or other respiratory issues because of its wonderful 4-stage filtration.
Moreover, Combination of pre-filter, activated carbon filter, and HEPA and UV-C Light make it eligible to be the Best Air Purifier for Mold in India.
However this may dry out the air.
- Quite night mode
- Eye-catching design
- Has a timer
- High recommendation for removing harmful elements such as mold, asthma, allergy or other respiratory issues
- Has touch-sensitive buttons
- Equipped with an automatic timer
- Easy to assemble and use
- May dry out the air – not suitable for people who are susceptible to dry air
- Not suitable for large area
|Power Consumption (W)||3W(low) 10W(mid) 24W(high) 47W(turbo) speed|
|Coverage Area(sq.ft.)||200 SQ FT|
|Filter Type||3 in 1 True HEPA|
|Dimensions||27.4 x 17.8 x 31.8 cm|
Firstly PureZone 3-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier is suitable for small area only, However, the Alen T500 tower air purifier is the most perfect choice for large area up to 500 sq. ft.
This purifier successfully reaches the need of customers by providing multiple options for filters. For instance, HEPA-Fresh (Allergens and Light Odor); HEPA-Silver (Mold and Bacteria); HEPA-Pure (Allergies and Asthma) Most importantly Remember to choose the right filter if you want to remove effectively mold and bacteria in your house.
The Alen T500 also includes a HEPA-OdorCell Filter which helps to remove about 99% PM, asthma, allergens, light and heavy odors in the air.
However he has low CADR rate and is expensive too.
- Reasonable price for multiple options and a lifetime warranty
- 3 Fan settings and whisper quiet
- Good for large area
- Has Timer
- Has 4 different filters
- Provides specific noise level for each speed of fan – you can flexibly decide and change the fan speed at night
- Best for Dust and allergies
- Low CADR rate
- Costly to purchase and replace a high-quality air filter
|Coverage Area(sq.ft.)||500 SQ FT|
|Filter Type||4 filters True HEPA|
|Dimensions||25.4 x 15.2 x 55.9 cm|
If you are looking for a powerful mold air purifier with a tight budget, here is our recommendation for you. GermGuardian AC5000E has 3 stages of filtration including UV-C Light to kill the harmful elements like mold and bacteria. This air purifier can well fit small and medium area with maximum of 200 square feet. Especially, GermGuardian AC5000E has its filters replacement available on India Amazon. You can easily find the alternative carbon filters there. Make sure you use a stabiliser while using this air purifier to avoid any issues with product as mentioned by some reviewers. If there is a problem then there is always a workaround. There is no point not buying this product due to some reviews. I found this air purifier better because of the technologies included and certification of the company.
American products are meant to be used with stabilisers and not rely on voltage fluctuations for its stability. This is Best Air Purifier for mold in India
- Good performance and affordable price
- Lifetime warranty
- Has alternative filters available on India Amazon
- Good for Baby rooms according to American Academy of Pediatric, Allergy and Immunology, doctors recommend HEPA air filtration to reduce exposure to indoor asthma triggers.
- True HEPA Filter captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as .3 microns
- Charcoal filter reduces common odors from pets, smoking and cooking
- UV-C light technology works with Titanium Dioxide to kill airborne bacteria, viruses, germs and mold spores
- Quite noisy when using with the highest fan speed
- No smart sensor
- Replacement of filter every 6-8 months which i would not consider con if its capturing maximum dust then its ought to fill.
|Coverage Area(sq.ft.)||Medium to large rooms|
|Filter Type||3-in-1 True HEPA ,Charcoal filter, UV-C light technology|
|Dimensions||26 x 17.8 x 71.1 cm|
Firstly, If you are searching for an air purifier which is light and portable, Blueair Blue Pure 211 is our top recommendation.
Secondly, As other air purifiers, it can remove more than 99% of dust, smoke, pet dander, and other harmful substances.
Moreover, It has washable pre-filter that helps us to capture and remove all big particles from the air.
In Addition, As the pre-filters have many different colors, you can freely choose the most favorite one that is suitable for aesthetic view inside your house.
Above all, This Air Purifier fits for any room types from medium to large between 400 sqft to 600 sqft.
|Power Consumption (W)||NA|
|Noise Level (dB)||NA|
|Air Flow Rate (cubic m/h)||350 CMH|
|Filter Type||HEPA Filter|
|Dimensions||51.3 x 33 x 33|
- Light and portable
- Less noise and save energy
- Fit for medium to large rooms
- Can’t remove odors
Firstly, If you are looking for the best air purifier for smoke and cigarette smell, let’s try with this Coway AP-1512HH.
Secondly, One of the most impressive features of this air purifier is the 4-level cleaning process that helps to trap all harmful substances and bad smells.
Most importantly, this air purifier can work well in small, medium and large rooms up to 361 square feet.
Above all, this is one of the Top 10 Air Purifiers in India
In Addition, ECO HEPA Air Purifier has a four-stage filtration process to remove allergens, odors and other airborne contaminants
Further, A carbon filter removes odors, while the pre-filter removes large particles, such as dust, hair and fur.
Finally, the ECO HEPA Air Filter produces negative ions to freshen the air
It looks very classy and have been very effective in removing smoke due to its high rate of CADR. When its time to change filters it does show an indicator. However based on pollution levels it does get noisy sometimes.
- 4 cleaning levels
- Effectively remove odors
- High rate of CADR
- Classy and compact design
- Has indicator to show the changing time of filters
- Quietly runs
- Washable pre-filter
- Very expensive
- Can get noisy sometimes
And the last recommendation is GermGuardian GG1000. Like other air purifiers on the list above, GermGuardian GG1000 can kills roughly 98% germs, odors and harmful particles in the air. Due to its quiet operation and small size, this GG1000 well fits small room and office. Moreover, the UV-C Light technology can also eliminate bad smells and dust mites. Just pick up one and it won’t make you disappointed!
- Great for people who are suffering allergies
- Well removes odors and paint fumes
- Best deodorizer for pet letter boxes: dog, cat…etc.
- Reasonable price
- There were some comments that it was a bit heavy for some plugs
If you are concerned with various issues like mold, odor, dust, asthma and such issues then you should be going through following Guides on our site.
Best Air Purifier for Asthma
Best Air Purifier for Allergies
Best Air Purifier for Mold
Best Car Air Purifier
Top 10 Best Budget Air Purifier in India
Cheap Air Purifier in India
Best Air Purifier for Smoke
Best Air Purifier for Baby Room
Best Air Purifier for Diwali in India
Best Air Purifier for Larger Space
Best Air Purifier for Pet Dander
Best Air Purifier for Odor Removal
Best IONIC Air Purifier that emits negative ion
Go ahead and pick the best air purifier out of these to ensure your protection and the protection of your loved ones